Explore: Woodland Colours at Pulborough – Saturday 4 November

Event Details

Explore – Pulborough – Saturday 4 November
It is with regret that we have to cancel this Saturday’s upcoming explore.
Looking at the weather forecast, there is no improvement expected any time soon to this wet horrible weather.
However, if by some miracle Saturday does turn out to be a dry and pleasant day I will go to Pulborough for 10.30am.
This will be a last minute decision and I will put a notice on Clickers WhatsApp to let you know.
If anyone did then feel like joining me I would love to see you.  Carolyn