This page lists all planned Workshops starting from today.
Most workshops are held in the small hall at St. Mary’s Centre and will start at 09:30, doors open from 09:00. We will be finished by 12:30. There is a fee of £6 (members) or £10 (non-members), payable on the day, as a contribution to the hall hire costs.
Where a workshop is shown as starting at 10:00 then that workshop will be delivered using Zoom and is available to full club members only. Generally this is because the workshop is primarily about ‘on screen’ techniques and it makes it much easier for attendees to view the screen and make notes.
IMPORTANT: It is important to register your planned attendance at workshops. The presenters have a lot of preparation to do and so the club retains the right to cancel any workshop if there are not enough people registered.
Booking for each workshop is planned to open immediately after the running of the previous one or one month in advance whichever is the shorter period.
- Workshop: Getting to Grips with Your Digital Camera – Part 2 with Tony Lord 230114 on 14 January 2023 09:30
- Workshop: Bubbles, Baloons, Drippers and Dripping 230128 on 28 January 2023 09:30
- Workshop: Smart Phone Photography and Printing 230218 on 18 February 2023 09:30
- Workshop: Affinity Photo – Printing 230318 on 18 March 2023 09:30
- Workshop: Introduction to Infrared Photography 230415 on 15 April 2023 09:30
- Workshop: Affinity Photo Advanced 230513 on 13 May 2023 10:00
- Workshop: Photoshop Blends and Layers 230610 on 10 June 2023 10:00