This page lists all planned talks by our Keynote Speakers.
Our rich selection of keynote speakers from photographers of note form the highlights of the club’s programme. We are able to offer our members brilliant talks not only from relatively local speakers but also from further afield via Zoom.
- Speaker: Ken Scott (Summits and Secrets) on 9 January 2024 19:30
- Speaker: David Collyer (All in a Day’s Work) ZOOM on 23 January 2024 19:30
- Speaker: Jo Teasdale (My Adopted Family) on 20 February 2024 19:30
- Speaker: Martin Emmett (Plants and Places: the documentary photography of a horticulturist) on 5 March 2024 19:30
- Speaker: Vanda Ralevska (Wish You Were Here) on 19 March 2024 19:30
- Speaker: Roger Crocombe (The Sea and Me) on 9 April 2024 19:30
- Explore: Wildlife at Pulborough Brooks on 4 May 2024 10:00
- Speaker: Jo Bradford (Darkrooms and Smartphones – Expect the Unexpected) ZOOM on 7 May 2024 19:30