With the (partial?) return to normality club meetings have returned to Tuesday Evenings at St. Mary’s Hall. It’s great to see lots of members face-to-face for the first time in 18 months or so.
We do ask that you observe Covind 19 procedures to limit the spread of the Corona virus, especially as we have several member who are in the more vulnerable end of society.
- Do not attend if you show any of the Covid-19 symptoms
- Please take a lateral flow test earlier on the day before coming.
- (These are available free from most chemists or medical practices.)
- Use hand sanitiser on entry.
- Wear a mask unless seated.
- Keep seating separated (unless you are in a ‘bubble’).
- Avoid crowding.
In the hall the seating will be arranged with at least one seat of space all round and the upper windows will be left open to increase ventilation. This may make it a bit chilly over the winter period, so dress with this in mind!
To avoid queues we are currently NOT supplying teas and coffees at the interval. You are welcome to bring your own refreshments.
Please note that some events which will be held in the hall may have the presenter appearing via Zoom. In some cases it may be that the presenter, or someone in their close circle, is vulnerable. For others it may be that the presenter is located a long distance away.